Friday, July 19, 2013

TaskRabbit Support : About TaskRabbit



Prices of Popular Tasks:

Grocery Shopping
Avg. $35 groceries
House Cleaning
Avg. $60 cleaning supplies
Handyman
Avg. $85 tools




 Support Center/About TaskRabbit





Overview | Recent

Instant Answers for New Users (21) »



Why can't I log in to the Support Center?

How do I deactivate my account?

How can I see tasks that are posted on the website?



Marketplace Rules (6) »



Can I pay for a task using cash?

Can someone who is not a TaskRabbit do a task?

TaskRabbit's Guiding Principles



Trust and Safety (7) »



Are TaskPosters background-checked?

What if I have a question, dispute, or other problem?

Why do you need my credit card information? How does payment work?



Community Support For Developers (24) »



How do I access your API?

Can I start a taskrabbit in my hometown?

How do I get an 'access token' through OAuth